Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Threeeee and still frugal

Day Three - I was feeling a little bit better today... I must have booted out the cold before it hit me which is a good thing.

I stuck to my frugal plan and somehow craved alot of green apples. I guess having them on sale at the local shops was a good thing? haha

Breakfast:
A bowl of oats warmed up with a dash of soya milk.
I was feeling particularly peckish this morning so I downed two green apples also! I was snacking all the way to work!

Lunch:
Pre-made wraps (made with flour water and a dash of salt)
It the wraps, were, home made lentil patties! they were SO DELISH. I think I owe a blog to deliver all of my yummy recipes!

Dinner:
Rice with Pureed spinach mixed in together - it was a light dish.... I love spinach.
I snuck in an orange for dessert.... it was so refreshing after such a hot humid day.

I could get used to this frugal living. I feel like it has forced me to plan ahead which is a good thing. It also allows me to spend that extra money if I needed to don a special spread or fork out for that extra special occasion haha... *cough* birthdays.

Stay tuned for Day Four of Frugality

Oh and a super book showing all the different uses of Bicarb soda and vinegar!!! It's a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment