Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do you buy your lunches?? or Pre-make them?

I used to be the laziest person out there and decided I would buy my lunch everyday at work. Now I cringe at the thought of spending up to $10-15 a day on crap.

I calculated at least $10 a day minimum of buying lunches at work. That's five days worth at $50 a day minimum thrown away on overpriced fatty foods. For what? For nothing.

Adopting a vegan diet has something to do with it also I guess. It's not very easy to find a vegan dish that will fill you up for a fraction of the price in a public food court.

I have fallen in love with a new website... well it's not "new" as such however it's fabulous for vegan lunch box ideas.
I recently bought a "tiffin lunchbox" type of container... it's stainless steel and keeps things either hot or cold for long periods of time. It's great and it would be perfect for those lunch ideas on that website.

I'm going to draw up a new plan and include alot more salads in my diet to get me through my frugal vegan weeks.

Wish me Luck! I'll write them up tomorrow morning before blogging them all up tomorrow night! Within my frugal budget of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment